Online Arabic Language Course
Online Arabic Classes
Arabic For Beginners Level
The course enables learners starting from complete beginner level to use Modern Standard Arabic within a limited range of everyday situations across the four skills: listening, speaking, reading and writing. The course teaches students to express themselves understandably at a basic level of communicative interaction and introduces them to the essentials of the Arabic writing system so that they can read and write basic words and sentences.
By the completion of Arabic Beginners Course students will be able to
- Distinguish between the Arabic letters in their oral and written forms.
- Write words and sentences accurately from dictation.
- Use words to identify objects around them.
- Form simple questions.
- Respond to simple questions.
- Produce some sentences used in daily life situations.
- Initiate social interactions: initiate and respond to simple situations.
- Talk about themselves, their names, jobs, friends.
- Describe people, talk about how they look and feel.
- Exchange basic information with strangers.
- Compose simple sentences about their background and interests
- learn the Arabic alphabet
- learn to write Arabic
- learn how to read Arabic
- Greetings and introductions
- Colors and numbers
- Time, days & months
- Weather and seasons
- Social life and activities
- Arab culture
- Marital Traditions
- Social Interaction